- KOBATAEN PREMIUM “GYOKURO” – Powder 70g ,(0.3g per 100ml hot water, 1.5-2g per 500ml cold water) Kobataen’s Tea Grade 3 (1-5) Middle
- RICH AROMA – Well- selected green tea leaf and well- blended by tea master
- FULL- FLAVORED TASTE – Good balance of sweetness and umami
- EASY TO COLD BREW- We also recommend as cold brew to taste the full potential of its deep umami and sweetness.
- AWARDS- KOBATAEN won the special gold prize many times in international tea competition since 1879.
- BRIGHTEN YOUR LIFE- Hopefully you love our simple delicious green tea
Japanese green tea Gyokuro powder 70g, Brew for 200cups Made in Uji Kyoto, Since 1700s, Hot and Cold ,Awarded 1st prize
|Unit Count||2.4692 Ounce|